To mark Yakult’s partnership with five-time Olympic gold medalist Ian Thorpe, Yakult Australia are thrilled to announce the Ian Thorpe Swimming Class Competition! Open to participants aged 8-12 years from Victoria only, we want YOU to show us your Do You Yakult moment!
- Share a photo to Facebook and Instagram showing how your child enjoys Yakult
- In a 25 words or less caption, tell us how you Yakult!
- Use the hashtag #DoYouYakult on both posts
- Like the Yakult Australia Facebook page and follow Yakult Australia on Instagram
- Submit an entry form via this link
The competition opens from 00:01AM AEDT Wednesday 26th February, 2020 and closes at 23:59PM AEDT Sunday 15th March, 2020. 12 lucky winners will be selected Monday 16th March, 2020 and contacted within two business days of selection. Winners will be published on the competition website within two business days of selection.
When: Wednesday 1st April, 2020 (Victorian school holidays)
Time: 10:30 – 13:30pm
Where: Melbourne Sports Aquatic Centre
The details: Winners will be separated in two groups of six. Each group will have a 45 minute group swimming lesson with Ian Thorpe.
Good luck to all our entrants! #Howdoyouyakult?